“THE MOST EXCITING F&I PRODUCT SINCE T&W”
If you have ever been in an accident, your vehicle’s
trade in value may not be as much as you expected.
If this happens, Diminished Asset Protection (DAP)
can help by providing up to a $5,000 credit towards
your next vehicle purchase or lease from your original
selling dealer. Drive with confidence knowing your
next vehicle purchase or lease is protected in case
of an unfortunate incident.
Over 50% of customers will be in a position to use the program at Trade-In*
Immediate Benefit Reimbursement
SIMPLE Benefit Request Process
You Get First Shot at Replacing YOUR Customers Car
Powerful Retention Tool
Great Product for Cash Deals
• Up to a $5,000 DAP Credit1 if the vehicle is physically damaged due to an accident
• Credit will be provided towards your next vehicle purchase or lease when you trade in your vehicle to the original selling dealer or an affiliated dealer
• Includes coverage if vehicle damage is $500 or more
• If you have multiple accidents during the Agreement term, the highest DAP Credit amount resulting from any one of those accidents will be provided
• Available for purchase on vehicles with purchase prices ranging from $15,000–$100,000
1 To be eligible for the DAP Credit, all of the following must occur: the vehicle is physically
damaged due to an accident, the vehicle is covered by a primary insurer when the
accident occurs, the primary insurer covers the accident, the primary insurer pays you
or a repair facility to repair the vehicle damage (after the application of any deductible
amount), the cost to repair the vehicle is at least $500, you trade the vehicle in at the
original selling dealer or an affiliated dealer, and you purchase or lease the replacement
vehicle from the selling dealer or an affiliated dealer.
2 An affiliated dealer means a dealership that is owned by the selling dealer or is owned
by the same entity as the selling dealer.
3 DAP is not available for purchase on leased vehicles.
4 Additional exclusions may apply. Please see your Agreement for specific coverage
details, including limitations and exclusions.
*Based on a 72 month term – Source NTSB